HIDE YOUR VISIT
Each time you visit a website, information about which website you have visited is saved on the device (computer, tablet and phone) that you use. If you are afraid of or do not want anyone to see that you have been to our website, you can remove the footprints from your particular device. Remember that the information about which website you have been to is saved even if you press "Leave the page now!".
To delete web history, cache and cookies on your phone or tablet
Remember to clear the history, cookies and surf data from the phone does not change the AutoFill information. To visit websites without it being visible in history turn on private browsing (incognito).
Iphone / Ipad
- Open up settings
- Scroll down and click on "safari"
- Click clear history and site data
Andriod / tablet
- Open the Chrome app on your Android mobile or tablet.
- Tap the three dots at the top right
- Click on "history"
- Click the cross in the page on the website you want to remove from the history
- To delete web history click on "Clear web information"
- Select the time interval you want to delete for, for example "the last hour"
- Touch Clear data.
To delete web history, cache and cookies on your computer
- Click the Ctrl + Shift + Delete (on Windows) or Command + Shift + Delete (on Mac) keys when your browser is up. Then a menu will appear where you can delete the history, cookies and chache.
- Select the time interval for which you want to delete history
- Click on "clear now"
If this does not work, you can see below how to delete web history for each browser. Then follow the instructions for each browser.
Version 8 or older:
- Click on the menu "Tools"
- Click on Internet options and "Delete web history"
- Select all boxes and then click on the "Clear / Clear history" button
Version 9 or later:
- Click on the star at the top right.
- Click on history and then on "today".
- Right-click on the pages you want to hide and select "delete".
- If you want to delete all pages you have visited, right-click on "today" and click on "delete"
- Press the orange "firefox" button at the top left
- Select settings and click on "settings"
- Select the "privacy" tab
- Click on "clear previous history" and select the time interval what to delete, last hour or more depending on your choice
- Click on "details" and make sure that what you want to delete is checked, do not forget the cache, search history and cookies
- Click on "delete"
- To delete all history: Select "all history" and click on "delete all"
- Click the "Ctrl" and "H" keys simultaneously to access history or
- Click on the three dots at the top right
- Click on "History"
- Check the boxes on the pages you want to delete
- Click on "delete" at the top right and then on "delete"
- Click on "History" and then on "show all history"
- Right-click on the pages you want to delete
- Press "delete"
- To delete all history click on "clear history" and click on "clear"